[MoAccess] sonar and audio interface

  • From: <michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:07:24 -0600

Hi, I’m having issues with sonar and my audio interface.  I know this isn’t
about the motif per say but since I will most likely be playing the motif while
using sonar, I think it’s still relevant.  Anyway the problem is that the audio
interface is recognized by the computer but not by sonar.  In other words, I
can’t record or play any projects because sonar doesn’t think I have anything
hooked up, but I’ve tested the playback functions in sound under control panel
and that worked great.  But when I go into audio options and look at the
general tab under playback and record, nothing.  When  I go into drivers, still
nothing.  I suppose it’s possible that I have something set wrong in the
advanced setting.  But if I do I can’t find it.  Anyway, if anyone wants to
message me privately they can or skype me at crazycandlelady, or even call me,
that would be ok too.  Just email me at michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I really
need help with this.  I don’t know what is wrong.  I even uninstalled and
reinstalled sonar.  Gr.  I may end up having to subscribe to jsonar again.