Re: [MoAccess] question on updating motif XS OS

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:54:11 -0500

Hi:
Does the size of the USB drive matter?  Can I use an 8 gig one that I have?
What is the procedure?  Do I just transfer the file from the computer into the
USB drive and then put it into the XS?  Does the XS recognize the file by
itself?  Do I need to do this with the unit off and then turn it on for the
update to take place?

Thanks for your help.

 My Music at myspace.com