Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS.

  • From: "Adrian Stewart" <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 06:36:12 -0500

Well you know I would along with all my other files if them dag on things would
upload after I attach them!! I think the last time I tried to upload something,
which was about 2 weeks ago, I think, it still wasn't working!!  Plus I
followed the steps that Bryan gave me the second time around to the T!!
Unless someone else on this list has access to uploading files besides Bryan
can try  it to make sure I'm not tripping, or it might be just me, I don't
know!!! lol!!   I'll try it again today sometime, we'll see!! About to go back
and read these steps again!! lol!! p.s  whenever you get some free time Bryan,
lol, hopefully get this mug worked out!!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats