Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS.

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:14:23 -0400

Well, the first goal is to be able to do something at all. Then, you can
try to do it better. Right now, I'm glad that people other than me can
upload to the site. Makes it more like a community effort, rather than
Bryan Smart's tribute to the Motif.

I'll try to improve the upload process, but at least we can make it
happen now.

Bryan