Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS.

  • From: "Karen Burke" <kburke1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 22:42:30 -0500

That would be great!!!!  My e-mail address is kburke1@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks
again!!

Karen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adrian Stewart
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS.

  What's up Caren? Welcome to the list!! lol!!  Name is Adrian a.k.a Driza!!  I
don't have a motif x s, I still roll with the motif es for now, but I have a
Motif x s button layout document that I can send to you that can help you learn
the buttons!  A guy name Jesse, who happens to be on this list made it last
year sometime!! Just send me your email address and I can send it to you!!
driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Driza out!! peace!!
  What Da Hzzy!
  Driza aka Drizabizeats