[mmfa_02cap] Re: Freehand vs Illustrator

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 01:04:10 EST

Nowhere in the book that came with the "freehand" program does it say
anything about what it might be compatible with other then Macromedia. I feel
that if we were given the drawings from creative team we could make it into
"freehand" or we don't have to use freehand at all, maybe the question should
be can illustrator work with flash.

As for the filming of your interview, the camera that Rob gave me uses "Sony
ProMp Hi 8." I would love to tape it when you set it up. I think the more
tape we have the more option we will have later down the line.

Chris