[mmfa_02cap] Hey Team!

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:29:46 -0800 (PST)

Suzie,
Thanks for continuing to get an appointment with the
Doctor. We will definitely want to be very prepared
when we meet with him. I would really like to have a
outline of our plans thus far to share with him.
Certainly the diagram from our creative group and
perhaps even flip charts would work. I would be happy
to get started making something visual to demonstrate
what we are considering for this project.  I get the
feeling that meeting with him often will not happen so
lets really make the most of it.

Can I have the file from the creative group to start
reviewing to make visual aids... please e-mail the
(was it visio?) file to my work e-mail
(julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxxx).

Chris - I plan on buying the flash/dreamweaver etc.
software from the bookstore tomorrow. I bought a book
on flash this weekend. My heart belongs with the
technical group :)

See you all Wednesday...

=====
julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx