[mmfa_02cap] About the Doc

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:29:00 -0800

I spoke with the Doc. and it seems he is taking a class on Wed. evenings and
will not be able to meet with us on that day. He is supposed to e-mail me back
a correction or two from the forwarded storyboard, document that Lisa sent out.
He would like us (for the sake of time) to form a group have a sample or work
that has been done that needs approving brought to him at the VA. He said
either Thurs. or Monday would work for him. We could also get diagrams or
whatever else we need, it should be available there at his office. I hope.
So anyone who maybe interested or who has the time to take a trek up the
hill, I am game. Think day time and travel time. I know many of you work and
are not near campus during the day. Think of the possibilities and we'll talk
on Wed. if not before.
Thanks
Suzy