[mmfa_02cap] Re: About the Doc

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:25:35 -0800

I wont be able to go, I'll be working in the lab all day, but if you want to bring me whatever diagrams he gives you (or any other print material, including text documents) I'll get them all scanned and prepared. If I'm not there, you can drop them in to the lab and drop me an email and I'll get right on it!
Molly

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: Amy Baker <mscoppertop@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Re: About the Doc Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:44:13 -0800 (PST)

Im good with thursday :)