[missbird] Re: "New" abbreviations

  • From: van harris <shelbyforester1223@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 14:44:25 -0600

When posting bird information on Internet listserves, it is considered good
manners to use the full name of the species the first time that it appears
in the post.  If one wishes to use the name again in that post, it is okay
to use the banding shorthand.  I think so anyway.

Van Harris
Millington, TN