[missbird] Re: American Tree Sparrow-taken elsewhere??

  • From: John Walko <walko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:06:02 -0500

Just got another email from Curt, there's been a bit of miscommunication on his
pictures that he sent Mitch this week to use for the Sparrow workshop.

The Harris Sparrow was taken a couple years ago up at LBL in Kentucky.

The Tree Sparrow was taken at SPAC in 2011.

Curt relayed to me he never intended people to think these birds were seen
recently at SPAC in Mississippi. Only to be used in the Sparrow workshop as
pictures of Sparrows that are uncommon or rare in the SE.

Jay Walko
Collierville, TN

Sent from my iPad