[missbird] Re: American Tree Sparrow-taken elsewhere??

  • From: Marion Schiefer <marion_schiefer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, missbird freelists <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:10:10 -0500

Here's the link to where I found the identical (I think) photo in Curt's
flicker folder:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/allhart/5390889048/in/set-72157628122602992

From: marion_schiefer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx; missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nedlucyboyajian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gsknight@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [missbird] Re: American Tree Sparrow-taken elsewhere??
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:05:28 -0500

I just looked at Curt Hart's Sparrow folder on Flicker and it has this same
photo dated 1-23-2011.  So something is not right - he must have mistakenly
thought this was a photo taken recently at Strawberry Plains.

From: marion_schiefer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx; missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nedlucyboyajian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gsknight@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:59:51 -0500

I just downloaded the American Tree Sparrow photo to look at it in a larger
image to see details and the photo info in our Nikon ViewNX software says the
picture was taken 1-23-2011?? So was this photo really taken somewhere else??

Marion Schiefer, Starkville

From: mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: walko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: nedlucyboyajian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gsknight@xxxxxxxxxx; missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [missbird] Re: Harris's and American Tree Sparrow
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:17:42 +0000

Gate’s will be open by 9 am; call my cell if you need 931-636-3844
Thank you for clarifying with Curt.