[missbird] Re: Harris's and American Tree Sparrow

  • From: John Walko <walko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robinson, Mitch" <mrrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:26:08 -0500

All,

I just talked to Curt.

He say's The Harris Sparrow is NOT, I repeat NOT a SPAC photographed bird,
those picts are from Land Between the Lakes up in Kentucky last year.
I thought I had seen those picts before.

The Tree Sparrow however, is a SPAC photographed bird.
I will get him the Miss BRC paperwork to fill out.

Mitch,

I think you should put it on bird.  Does SPAC have an account?

I'd check with Gene and/or Ned about that protocol, Has anyone been birding
there lately?
What time are you open tomorrow I may come up?

Jay

On Mar 13, 2015, at 5:09 PM, Robinson, Mitch wrote:

> I figured as much. Do you think I should just enter it on my eBird account?

John "Jay" Walko
Collierville, TN
www.pbase.com/jwalko