[mira_talk] Re: specifying working directory without actually cd'ing into it?

  • From: Evan <evan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:24:22 -0800

Bastien,  do you know what version relative paths were implemented? Or
could you verify that since the --cwd parameter was implemented that it was
capable of relative paths?

Relative paths are all I was hoping for in 2012. (I can live without
directories with spaces).

And lastly for clarification / historic purposes do you know if having a
space in the output of `pwd` will cause problems even if the argument to
--cwd is a relative path?

Thanks,
    Evan