[mira_talk] Re: specifying working directory without actually cd'ing into it?

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:10:49 +0200

On Jun 29, 2011, at 8:17 , Evan wrote:
> It makes scripting calls to mira a bit cumbersome at times when running a
> batch of assemblies or wanting a project to run on an ssd drive.

There's "-DI:trt" to redirect the temp directory which MIRA uses, and that's
normally all you want to have on SSDs (apart the swap space).

But I can see your point for batch assemblies, though weakly. Put that request
on TRAC so I don't forget it, I'll see in one of the next updates whether it's
easy enough to implement.