[mira_talk] Re: specifying working directory without actually cd'ing into it?

  • From: Evan <evan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:32:26 -0800

Sven, the ability to use the cwd parameter at all is to limit the manual
changes to my assembly scripts and just set it up to be aware of a
particular directory structure. And the talk about relative paths would be
the easiest way to do this (without referencing the $PWD variable or the
output of the `pwd` command)

    ~Evan