[mira_talk] Re: should this assembly be taking several days?

  • From: Corey Frazer <9ctf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 09:12:19 -0400

Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for the response.  Actually there was one contig that had almost
400x coverage that turned out to be 16S ribosomal sequence.  Through all
the overcalls one could see that there were several different alleles
present.

Anyway, this is all so fascinating that I don't mind being hunched over
a computer during the beautiful Kingston summer.

Cheers

Corey

Corey Frazer

PhD Candidate