[mira_talk] Re: mira strain analysis caf files, and tracing the assemblies.

  • From: Robin Kramer <kodream@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:33:32 -0600

That is what I thought, but I can't seem to find much assembly information
for this particular read in step2.  It is in the step2_reads.caf file, but
there are no reads associated with it, to go back to step1.  I was expecting
it to be in the step2_strainname directory, but it isn't in any of the caf,
fasta, or various info files either.

Sincerely yours,

Robin Kramer