[mira_talk] Re: mira 3.0.1 crashes in mapping mode

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:06:53 +0100

On Freitag 12 März 2010 Tony Travis wrote:
> I've found that a mapping assembly that worked with the development
> release of MIRA fails with 3.01, but it does not crash: MIRA complains
> that the read names are not unique, even though I'm using the same files
> as before. I've checked, and the names listed by MIRA *are* unique ;-)

How embarassing.

Jan, Stefano, Tony,

could you please try out
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_3.0.3_prod_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz2

and see whether the error is gone? If yes, I'll release that on Monday evening
to SF.

Please note that mapping assemblies made with 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 will have broken
ACE, CAF and MAF files because of this error (provided they ran through).

Sorry for the inconvenience.