[mira_talk] Re: mira 3.0.1 crashes in mapping mode

  • From: Sven Klages <sir.svencelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:37:19 +0200

Hi,

2010/3/30 Tony Travis <a.travis@xxxxxxxxxx>

> [...]
>
>> Welcome to the club. I perhaps should try to contact David about
>> supporting
>> other input formats ...
>>

> Yes, it would be good if Consed could read 'caf' files, for example.
>
>  [...]
caf does contain more information than ace, true, (or in other words "is
somewhat complete"), but I don't think it will ever be used to regonized by
consed as input format. David Gordon and Phil Green will probably change
alignment format for output of their aligner 'phaster'  and for input of
'consed', see http://www.phrap.org/phredphrap/calf.pdf

cheers,
Sven