[mira_talk] Re: mira 3.0.1 crashes in mapping mode

  • From: Tony Travis <a.travis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:14:38 +0000

Stefano Ghignone wrote:
Dear all,
I also confirm the behavior of mira 3.0.1 in mapping mode reported by Jan.
Cheers.
stefano

On 03/12/2010 07:09 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
mira 3.0.1 crashes in mapping mode

Hello, Stefano and Bastien.

I've found that a mapping assembly that worked with the development release of MIRA fails with 3.01, but it does not crash: MIRA complains that the read names are not unique, even though I'm using the same files as before. I've checked, and the names listed by MIRA *are* unique ;-)

Bye,

  Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK