[mira_talk] Re: memory seetings

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:47:16 +0100

On Montag 21 Dezember 2009 David Lambert wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am having similar memory management problems running the current
> version 2.8.3 on a cluster, and I would like to try these parameters
> ((-AS:amm:kpmf:mps), but I can't find them in the manual or usage
> docs, can someone point me to where they are discribed?  Or are they
> only for an earlier version?

Nope, these have been added only very recently. Latest incarnations of release
candidate 3 (and hopefully the last before the real thing (now really)):

  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_3rc4e_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz2
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_3rc4e_dev_linux-gnu_i686_32_static.tar.bz2
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira-3rc4e.tar.bz2
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_3rdparty_21-12-2009.tar.bz2