[mira_talk] Re: help with mapping assembly for ion torrent data

  • From: Austen Chen <austen.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:13:42 +0000

Thank you Bastien and Peter. We have tried to run the precompiled 3.9.15
last time and it didn't work (a core dump), and yesterday I have asked
them to try again to run the precompiled 3.9.17 and it ended up with the
same problem. The 3.4.1.1 installed is not precompiled.

It looks like I have to try your suggestions (local installations of GCC Š
or VirtualBox for compiling) and hopefully I can get it to work, and then
try a mapping assembly again.

Thanks again for your patience and help with my problem. (if you have any
other better ideas please let me know).

Regards

Austen