[mira_talk] Re: exiting mira without error message

  • From: Chenling Antelope <chenlingantelope@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:55:50 -0700

Thanks Bastien for the answer!
However I am currently unable to correct my reads because I lack the glib
version required by celera.

Also, I used miramem to estimate the RAM required, which is a lot smaller
than my actual RAM 16G

************************* Estimates *************************

The contigs will have an average coverage of ~ 35.0 (+/- 10%)

Estimates may be way off for pathological cases.

RAM estimates:

           reads+contigs (unavoidable): 1.1 GiB

                large tables (tunable): 2.8 GiB

                                        ---------

                          total (peak): 3.9 GiB

            add if using -CL:pvlc=yes : 432. MiB

Note that some algorithms might try to grab more memory if

the need arises and the system has enough RAM. The options

for automatic memory management control this:

  -AS:amm, -AS:kpmf, -AS:mps

Further switches that might reduce RAM (at cost of run time

or accuracy):

  -SK:mhim, -SK:mchr (both runtime); -SK:mhpr (accuracy)

So I added in option  -GE:amm=on -GE:kpmf=10 and it still stopped at the
exactly the same point of the analysis.

Is there something else I can do to trouble shoot?

Best,
Chenling