[mira_talk] caf2gap

  • From: Brian Forde <bforde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:21:59 +0100

Hello All,

I know that this error has probably surfaced many times but I wonder does
anyone have a solution for it. I have done a basic solexa mapping assembly
mira and used only enough reads for 100X coverage (CO:msr=yes). However, no
matter how few read I use I continuously get the same caf2gap error

!! FATAL ERROR: system error 12 Cannot allocate memory
!! Memory allocation failure when requesting -2147483648 bytes
Aborted

I know that this is an issue with caftools but does anyone have a solution

regards

Brian