[mira_talk] Re: Problem with convert_project

  • From: Steven Sijmons <steven.sijmons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 05:04:58 +0100

Thanks for the advice. I was indeed using MIRA 3.4.0.1. I guess making the
switch to the newest version would make most sense, should have done that
already actually. I'll get in touch if I still encounter problems, but this
should probably solve the issue. Anyway, thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Steven