[mira_talk] Re: Manifest file input error

  • From: Jackie Lighten <jackie.lighten@xxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:24:05 -0300

You were correct. The assembly seems to be running as normal after deleting
the specification for the "qual" file in the manifest file.

Thanks

From:  Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Monday, 29 October, 2012 5:41 PM
To:  <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [mira_talk] Re: Manifest file input error

On Oct 29, 2012, at 15:21 , Jackie Lighten <jackie.lighten@xxxxxx> wrote:
> ³Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):
> "Some errors occured during loading phase, please check the log."
> [?]
> data=winterANDacadian_in.454.fasta winterANDacadian_in.454.fasta.qual
> [?]
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Hmmm ? you should have checked (or send along) the output log as normally
MIRA will have given a detailed diagnostic of what it did not like.

That being said: I *think* it's the ".qual" file ? it may be that I told
MIRA to automatically load .qual files for every .fasta file it finds, but I
think the manifest loader did not expect to be given .qual files per se.
Maybe I should change that.

Please tell whether my guess was correct.