[mira_talk] Re: Manifest file input error

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:41:09 +0100

On Oct 29, 2012, at 15:21 , Jackie Lighten <jackie.lighten@xxxxxx> wrote:
> “Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):
> "Some errors occured during loading phase, please check the log."
> […]
> data=winterANDacadian_in.454.fasta winterANDacadian_in.454.fasta.qual
> […]
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Hmmm … you should have checked (or send along) the output log as normally MIRA
will have given a detailed diagnostic of what it did not like.

That being said: I *think* it's the ".qual" file … it may be that I told MIRA
to automatically load .qual files for every .fasta file it finds, but I think
the manifest loader did not expect to be given .qual files per se. Maybe I
should change that.

Please tell whether my guess was correct.