[mira_talk] Re: MIRA run failing due to megahubs

  • From: Jose Huguet Tapia <jch63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:42:38 -0400

Hello Victoria,
I believe that you could set the megahubs limit to a 1.
add

-SK:mmhr=1 (for 1 % megahub accepted)

Which version are you using? I work with V 4.0. and I found that the
megahub limit is set up to 90. I do not if this right. Maybe Bastien could
have a suggestion. My case  seems to be more dramatical!. I have more than
90
Thanks