[mira_talk] Extracting reads from a mapping asembly

  • From: Chayan Roy <chayan.roy93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:53:06 +0530

Hi,

I have performed a mapping assembly with unpaired iotorrent reads. After
the assembly I tried to extract the reads but not the contigs (or the
consensus) with

"miraconvert -f caf -t fastq -M sourcefile.caf file.fastq"

but along with the reads it also extracted the contigs as well which is
creating problem when i tried to perform a denovo with the extracted reads.
Can any one please tell me what is the correct option for doing so?

Best

Chayan roy
--
*CHAYAN ROY*