[mira_talk] Re: CT tag acronyms in .ace files

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:47:09 +0200

On Freitag 24 Juli 2009 David Hesselbom wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to interpret this tag found in a .ace file:
>
> CT{
> m07aNrPeM07_lrc2716 H454 MIRA 2101 2101 020202:121212 NoTrans
> No edit. PL: 3 RS: 6 RL: 1 RWTS: 0 EL: 1
> }
> The first rows are pretty straightforward, but what about the third one?
> What are PL, RS, RL, RWTS and EL? I've looked everywhere I can think of for
> an explanation of these acronyms without finding one. Since the tag is
> created by Mira (or isn't it?), this seems like the right place to ask
> about it. Is there a document somewhere that explains what the acronyms
> are, and if so, can someone please tell me where to find this document?

Hello David,

they're created by MIRA but you don't want to figure out what the third line
means ... it's just some statistics from the 454 read editor put into the tag
for me to track in case of misedits. I think I could even start to remove that
output as the editor got pretty good at not editing when it shouldn't :-)