[mira_talk] CT tag acronyms in .ace files

  • From: David Hesselbom <dahe9761@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:50:39 +0200

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out how to interpret this tag found in a .ace file:

CT{
m07aNrPeM07_lrc2716 H454 MIRA 2101 2101 020202:121212 NoTrans
No edit. PL: 3 RS: 6 RL: 1 RWTS: 0 EL: 1
}

The first rows are pretty straightforward, but what about the third one?
What are PL, RS, RL, RWTS and EL? I've looked everywhere I can think of for
an explanation of these acronyms without finding one. Since the tag is
created by Mira (or isn't it?), this seems like the right place to ask about
it. Is there a document somewhere that explains what the acronyms are, and
if so, can someone please tell me where to find this document?

Thanks in advance,

David