[minima] Re: pcbs for the minima

  • From: Joe Street <jstreet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:36:37 -0500

I wish I could make that offer myself but it would mean switching to a PIC and assembler which I'm sure nobody wants to do! I got to learn C one day.

On 24/02/2014 10:41 PM, farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Joe,
I hope we can refactor our code to use various 'device drivers'. But right now, it is messy. We did manage to separate out the si570 code. But we will need to similarly break it up into bandswitching, tuning and cw modules. Then we could generate our own versions to confirm to various hardware. For instance, I can see that the arduino could be used to control bitx class of transceivers. We will need to restrict the frequency range, remobe bandswitching etc.

My dabbling with open source had been limited to writing few modules for a few software. I'd appreciate if someone can be the benevolent dictator of the radiono software.

- f