[minima] Re: pcbs for the minima

  • From: Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:06:01 -0800

Farhan:
You can get the circuit drawn in KICAD and the library from the link on my Wiki page.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>

On 2/24/2014 5:54 PM, farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dave, the schematic on wiki as well as my site are being updated as ans when
changes are being rolled in.
We all realize that each of us will customize it. I am only bothered about
having a single version of the firmware that should work with the circuit.
That said, we need a way to have everyone contribute to the pcb. The current
circuit was drawn in mspaint. Not a stellar decision! I am learning kicad so we
can all use some standard, free, multiplatform schematic and pcb app to evolve
the layout.
- f
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel