[minima] Re: Tuning it's hard

  • From: Frank <w4nhj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:58:44 -0500

Giorgio,

I only have the VFO working so far with an Arduino, I am waiting for boards. I experience the same thing you do Giorgio. I think we may need a minimum of a keypad and rotary encoder. Perhaps and I2C keypad, if there is such a thing. The keys could be programed for band switching and direct frequency entry. I would also like to see the Minima remember the last band/frequency you were on when you turn it off. Either a large capacitor to allow the frequency to be saved in EEPROM or after say 5 or 10 seconds on a frequency store it in EEPROM.

Frank - W4NHJ

-
On 2/22/14, 2:44 PM, Ik3nlk wrote:
Hi folks,

is it just me who find the tuning solution unusable?

Can't go where I would easily and when I go to full clock or counterclock the
frequency doesn't increment by 1 Mhz but most of the time hang the VFO.

Does it happen to anybody else?

73 Giorgio

Inviato da iPhone