Re: milestone311 Problems deleting:

  • From: Troy Hergert <t.hergert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: milestone311@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:27:55 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have found some music folders on my memory card that will no longer
allow me to delete them.  I use Windows to locate the folder and
press the delete key.  I recieve the message:
"error deleting file or folder, could not read from the source file or disk."
I have rebooted my computer and also allowed the Milestone to power
down.  I have removed an inserted the memor card.  When this has
happened in the past, the only way I could resolve it is to reformat
the card.  Is there a simpler way?

Thanks.

Troy Hergert
Badger Association of the Blind