[mensa-ops] peterre

  • From: Barbara <magrat_garlick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:43:53 -0500

I've heard from Mrs. peterre again, and peterre has been in, and remains in, a
nursing home. She said he's not doing too well, his balance problems were
exacerbated by the surgeries, and he can't walk, and can barely stand. She
didn't say, but I'm hoping his mental state is better than that, and want to
ask you all to include him in your prayers. If you pray, if not, please focus
your positive mental energies toward his recovery!

astarte

The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates

What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html