[mensa-ops] Re: peterre

  • From: Betsy Berger <teflon55tx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

that is so sad:( I am going through that with my uncle now the wondering if he
will make it or not and watching him slip soe. With my Uncle it started with a
car wr eck and some dementia took over--what happened to Peterre to start all
this he seemed so alert and fine a few months ago?:(

hope all is well im going nuts as usual with things being thrown at me....

Betsy