[meepo] Re: questions for story

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:15:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> 1. After the ambush, we followed tracks. tracks came to a split, appeared to
> lead us one way when in fact the other was the path taken. Then it was
> realized
> the tracks were entirely fake- an illusion. Who realized they were fake? Bolo
> or
> someone else?
>
> 2. Did Rackhir have the bow?

No

> 3. Was the bebbilith the same one (Bubba) that got away from Family Affair?
> (Yes
> I realize we might not even know, which is fine. but if it was and we somehow
> knew, I wanted to include that)
>
> 4. I'm considering taking some artistic license with our parley with ST. Let's
> face it, it was dull, and I was thinking about altering reality a little for
> the
> sake of the story. If you see stuff you don't remember, then that's what I
> did.

It was what it was.  We weren't interested in talking, he was interested
in taunting and probing.  A little flavor text and you'll be up there with
Sepulchrave in no time.

--
dylan                I say we call Matlock.  He'll find the culprit.
John D. Murray       It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George