[meepo] questions for story

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

1. After the ambush, we followed tracks. tracks came to a split, appeared to
lead us one way when in fact the other was the path taken. Then it was realized
the tracks were entirely fake- an illusion. Who realized they were fake? Bolo or
someone else?

2. Did Rackhir have the bow?

3. Was the bebbilith the same one (Bubba) that got away from Family Affair? (Yes
I realize we might not even know, which is fine. but if it was and we somehow
knew, I wanted to include that)

4. I'm considering taking some artistic license with our parley with ST. Let's
face it, it was dull, and I was thinking about altering reality a little for the
sake of the story. If you see stuff you don't remember, then that's what I did.