[meepo] Re: questions for story

  • From: Joe Leven <arctos_magi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Kayleigh was the one who realised the tracks were fake.

Unknown if it is the same bebbilith but wasn't this one bionic?

He did not have the bow that I remember. Both Ed and I asked.

No prob about the talk.
"Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. After the ambush, we followed tracks. tracks came to a split, appeared to
lead us one way when in fact the other was the path taken. Then it was realized
the tracks were entirely fake- an illusion. Who realized they were fake? Bolo or
someone else?

2. Did Rackhir have the bow?

3. Was the bebbilith the same one (Bubba) that got away from Family Affair? (Yes
I realize we might not even know, which is fine. but if it was and we somehow
knew, I wanted to include that)

4. I'm considering taking some artistic license with our parley with ST. Let's
face it, it was dull, and I was thinking about altering reality a little for the
sake of the story. If you see stuff you don't remember, then that's what I did.