[meepo] Re: grrrrr

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:40:49 -0400

> Replace the modem!

What is this strange 'moe-dehm' of which you speak, primitive earth being?
Is this some form of early communication? :)

Friday seems to be the consensus for Aethraymr's dea....I mean, the next
game.  So mote it be.

I've decided that I'm gonna bite the bullet and geek out, namely, I'm going
to see the Matrix Reloaded tonight at 10 PM at the United Artists around the
corner from me.  If anyone else is interested, let me know, as I plan to
prepurchase tickets.

As for Bolo's epic levels...I'd recommend a norker.  Or, on a more serious
note, you'll have more decisions about your epic path to make shortly.
Don't make any long term plans.  I'm just saying, is all.

D.