[meepo] Re: grrrrr

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:52:53 -0400

> > As for Bolo's epic levels...I'd recommend a norker.  Or, on
> a more serious
> > note, you'll have more decisions about your epic path to
> make shortly.
> > Don't make any long term plans.  I'm just saying, is all.
>
> Is that just Bolo, or is that advisory for all of us?

Well, that statement specifically was for Bolo, although it applies to
Kayleigh and Aethramyr.  Scorch's ascendance is pre-ordained and obvious.
Valanthe and Dravot approach the crossroads.  A final amnesty approaches.
At 20th level, an unique opportunity will arrive, as the Mark of Fire BURNS.
Once so marked, the die is cast.  But how it's cast is the question.