[meepo] Re: grrrrr

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 May 2003 Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've decided that I'm gonna bite the bullet and geek out, namely, I'm going
> to see the Matrix Reloaded tonight at 10 PM at the United Artists around the
> corner from me.  If anyone else is interested, let me know, as I plan to
> prepurchase tickets.

There's a show tonight?  Drat.  Vet's appt for Bentley tonight at 9:30.

I'll catch a show tomorrow, I think.

> As for Bolo's epic levels...I'd recommend a norker.  Or, on a more serious
> note, you'll have more decisions about your epic path to make shortly.
> Don't make any long term plans.  I'm just saying, is all.

Make him a dryad, and then he'll have to drag around his tree with him all
the time.  That'd be keen.

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns