[meego-fi] Re: T-Shirt design brain storming session

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:03:49 +0300

Hi

2011/7/5 Timo Härkönen <timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx>

>  2011/7/5 Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>> I'm available from ~4:30pm onwards, can meet you in Nanda Devi around that
>> time?

I'd like to attend and chip in. Depends of the weather. If it's sunshine, I
will not attend (pre arrenged picknick).

/Jarkko

--
Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)

More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi <http://irc.freenode.net/#meego-fi>
http://meego.ajatukseni.net/