[meego-fi] T-Shirt design brain storming session

  • From: Timo Härkönen <timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:53:48 +0300

If you're interested in contributing the the MeeGo Network FI t-shirt design
read on..

I got the task of arranging a face 2 face brain storming session about it
and thought that we could have it during this week. How about we go to eat
somewhere (Nanda Devi or something) and chat there on Thursday (7th) after
4pm? If not and you'd like to attend please propose another time or if you
just want to chip in your ideas reply to this mail.

Feel free to disagree, propose something different, etc. but in any case I'd
like to have this thing during this week.

-Timo