[meego-fi] Re: Forming an association

  • From: Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:57:17 +0300

One thing I'm not very clear about (don't have experience with such
associations). So will MNFI be a member of Devaamo? Will Devaamo solicit
sponsorship for its members or is it up to MNFI? When sponsorship is
obtained, the money goes to Devaamo and MNFI requests for it?

-CC.

Carol Chen
cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Manager, MeeGo Network Finland (MNFI)
Organizer, Tampere MeeGo Network (TMN)
Local Device Program (LDP) Manager
http://meegonetwork.fi