[mediaaddict] THE gREAT NETSCAPE 6 DILMENA

  • From: Myrna Figueiredo <om@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaaddict@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:07:46 -0500

hi and cheers

happy new millenium and good luck with your project!

when you mention names in your email [i.e. jay and john i think you should sign
your own on the end, so we know who is writing]

answering your question i regret my donsloading of the netscape6 and am NOT
going to be using it: it's huge, slow and just as you said (a project) of a
child problem, it's still not finished, that's how i feel. don't recommend it's
use to anybody who asked me. why load your machine with some stuppid slow
motion backwords space eater monster when the previous versions are some much
slicker?

my best wishes in your new 'chapter' and cheers

love
myrna

ah, i'm using windows 98

> Happy New Years to Everyone!
>
> We are back in business and preparing for a new relaunch within the next few
> weeks for a whole new web site and magazine with expanded streamlined
> services and information.
>
> I got to  holiday in Paris and am staying in New York, working closely with
> Jay and John to finish up the web site.  Had a few drinks recently with
> Leisure Guy over at a Rave in Tribecca.
>
> We're beta testing right now with netscape 6 it's quite a problem child for
> developers, anyone else have any trouble with Flash/Shockwave Plugins with
> Netscape 6.  Any Suggestions would love to hear from all of you.

 - To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
mediaaddict@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
http://freelists.dhs.org/archives/mediaaddict

- Tell your friends to subscribe to our list by sending email to
mediaaddict-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject
field.

- You can unsubscribe from our list by sending email to
mediaaddict-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject
field OR by logging into the Web interface.