[mdmars_staff] Re: Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dave AAR3DL" <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>, <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Wilson" <aat3gi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:39:30 +0000

Gentlemen,

At least two members cannot make the meeting on Tuesday and they propose moving
to Weds.  Does anyone have a conflict with Weds?  RSVP (In plain english, that
means to reply "yes" or "no").

Thanks to Dave for offering to host on Tuesday.  Once we have set a firm date,
then we'll reopen the "bidding" for the location.

73, Tony
  From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mlsdes@xxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting
  Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:41 +0000

  Gentlemen,

  Attached are my minutes of the Feb staff meeting.  Make known of any
corrections needed.

  Many thanks to Dave AAR3DL for his efforts in the pursuit of non-profit
status.  Many thanks again to Dave for hosting the Feb meeting.

  The March meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 03 March, place TBD.  If one of
you wants to host the meeting, please let me know.  If nothing heard by Sunday
01 March, then I shall host the meeting (but you can bet the refreshments won't
be on a par with Dave's...Hi).

  Please get your agenda items to me NLT Sunday 01 March.

  73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD