[mdmars_staff] Re: Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting

  • From: David Smith <mlsdes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Tony Krauth <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Wilson <aat3gi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:15:54 -0500

Tony, et al:

Offering my place for the March 3 meeting since it is centrally located and we
have plenty of room.

Dave
KB3QMO / AAR3DL

From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mlsdes@xxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Minutes of the Feb Staffing Meeting
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:41 +0000

Gentlemen,

Attached are my minutes of the Feb staff
meeting.  Make known of any corrections needed.

Many thanks to Dave AAR3DL for his efforts in the
pursuit of non-profit status.  Many thanks again to Dave for hosting the
Feb meeting.

The March meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 03
March, place TBD.  If one of you wants to host the meeting, please let me
know.  If nothing heard by Sunday  01 March, then I shall host the
meeting (but you can bet the refreshments won't be on a par with
Dave's...Hi).

Please get your agenda items to me NLT Sunday 01
March.

73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD